Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dravidian University UG/ PG admissions 2014

Official Notifications and Announcements from Institutes
Education Observer - The authentic education news channel 
Learn to Play the Ukulele

Make your own music in your own way on the ukulele and have fun doing it. This online course is taught by "Cool Hand Uke." Sign up today for just $25.
From our sponsors
Dravidian University UG/ PG admissions 2014
Nov 8th 2013, 10:16, by nbm

Dravidian University Regular UG/ PG and Open University System UG admissions 2014

Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Dravidian University, invites applications for the following courses under Regular UG & PG Courses and Open University System (OUS) UG courses from the qualified candidates for the Academic year 2013-14.

(I)           OPEN UNIVERSITY SYSTEM: (OUS) B.A. / B.Com (General) I ELIGIBILITY: (1)18 YEARS of age as on 01-10-2013 (2) A pass in the eligibility test of 10+2 Standard;

(II)          REGULAR SYSTEM: B,A, UnderGraduate Courses: (1) B.A. (History/ Economics/ Political Science / Public Administration I Sociology I Mathematics I Telugu Literature I English Literature I Kannada Literature (2) B.Com (General & Computers) (3) B.Sc (Mathematics/ Statistics I Computer Science I Botany / Zoology I Physics I Chemistry) (4) B.C.A I BBM

ELIGIBILITY: Intermediate or 10+2 Equivalent.

Post Graduate Courses: (1) M.A. (Telugu / Kannada I English / History I Economics / Political Science / PublicAdmn., I Sociology/ Social Workk/Hindi). (2) M.Sc. (Botony/Zoology/ Physics I Chemistry I Mathematics I Psychology). (3) M.Com/M.C.A./ M.B.A./ B.L.I.Sc. (One Year) / M.L.I.Sc. (One Year). ELIGIBILITY: Graduate Degree in the concerned subjects.

DIPLOMA COURSES: PGDCA (PG Diploma in Computer Applications) / PGDBA(PG Diploma in Diploma in Business Administration). * Theory 70 Marks * Assignment 30 marks

Applications can be either download from the website or can be had from the study centres or from the Office of the DDE, Registration fee for the application Rs.350/- should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Director, DDE payble at Kuppam, Chittoor District, A.P.

Last Date for receipt of Filled in Applications: 14-12-2013

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment